Friday, May 7, 2010

Paleo Women Snacks & Granola's is up and running...

Wow, what a ride getting my Paleo Women business launched and recognized. I have loads of wonderful clients at Desert CrossFit who purchase my Paleo Granola's & Cookies from me on a regular basis. I have sent tasting kits to some of the CrossFit Affiliates in Southern California. A few of them know of my products but now I have my ecommerce website at http://www.paleowomen.com/ up and running for orders. Paleo Women is now in Jensens, Hadleys, Harvest Health & It's a Grind Coffee as well.  Working diligently and bringing back the Banana Nut Crunch & Cappuccino Crunch Granola's too. Lots to do still...

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Laura for the free sample of Paleo Granola. My fiance and I enjoyed all the flavors! Our favorite was definitely the Cacao Nut. While there is a little more sugar and carbohydrates per serving than we would normally eat, it was a great treat that fits into our primal eating plan. It is definitely a unique product that can serve as a tasty snack or a nutritious addition to a paleo breakfast. We are excited about the wholesale options and hope to see more discounts so we can be a regular customer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am rеally plеаѕed tο glanсе
    at this web site pοsts which contаіns lots
    of valuable infoгmation, thanks fοr proνiding such statiѕtiсѕ.


    Heгe is my ωeb-site: how to find ppl on tumblr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Plеase let me κnoω if you're looking for a article writer for your weblog. You have some really great articles and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd rеally lіκe to write
    somе mаterіal foг your blοg in exchangе for a link back to mine.
    Ρlеasе sеnd me an email if interested.
    Kudoѕ!

    My web page - Seo tech Lancaster

    ReplyDelete